Vintage Flying Museum Web Site

  • John Zapp
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2005
      Hello,

      The new web site is online. Visit http://VintageFlyingMuseum.org and
      send feedback via the form on the "Contact Us" page. As usual the
      site is still in progress and your feedback is important. There are
      still a lot of photos to organize and that process is slow but moving
      forward. The Photo Gallery page will be organized according to
      events
      so kids and adults can see photos of themselves at past events.

      Thanks,

      John

      P.S. We need planes and pilots to fly kids from the ACE camp on June
      11th (next Saturday).
    • Sociosight@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2005
        Hi, John,

        The home page looks GREAT! The only link I was able to get to work was the one with the "Fly In" instructions -- could this be right?

        I can hardly wait until the site's up and running, as I REALLY want to "take a look around" in cyberspace!

        Congratulations, again!

        Debbie

        Debra L. Winegarten
        603 South Third Street
        Austin, Texas 78704
        512-326-5051
        www.sociosights.com

        "When you fly upside down you don't feel as if you had turned over. Rather, you feel as if the earth had changed places with the sky and was hanging over you." -- Katherine Stinson
      • Planedancer@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2005
          Darn, the ACE camp conflicts with the AAA fly in at Gainesville, which I'm already committed to!

          I've been very good about staying current - now when the EAA 150 is available to fly, I'd like a safety pilot for night flying!

          Melanie

          To some, the sky's the limit; to those who love aviating, it's home

          send feedback via the form on the "Contact Us" page.  As usual the
          site is still in progress and your feedback is important.  There are
          still a lot of photos to organize and that process is slow but moving
          forward.  The Photo Gallery page will be organized according to
          events
          so kids and adults can see photos of themselves at past events.

          Thanks,

          John

          P.S. We need planes and pilots to fly kids from the ACE camp on June
          11th (next Saturday).

          <FONT COLOR="#000099">In low income neighborhoods, 84% do not own computers.
          </FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/B9pRWD/3MnJAA/Y3ZIAA/SyTolB/TM"><B>Click
          Here!</B></A>

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • John Zapp
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2005
            Debbie,

            Try again! I am still working through some compatibility issues and
            such but the main pages should work albeit in a screen resolution
            greater than 800X600. Most folks have switched to 1024X and some
            are even now using greater resolutions. I will continue to tweak as
            time permits.

            My daughter really enjoyed your book. Time to let her read it again.

            Thanks for the input!

            John