Chuckie Fires Up!

  • John Zapp
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2005
      Hello everyone! If all goes well tomorrow morning the B-17G will be
      pulled out of the hangar and the engines will be fired up. Come on
      out and show your support.

      John
    • Planedancer@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2005
        In a message dated 4/1/2005 6:43:24 PM Central Standard Time, jgzapp@... writes:

        Hello everyone!  If all goes well tomorrow morning the B-17G will be
        pulled out of the hangar and the engines will be fired up.  Come on
        out and show your support.

        Darn, would I love to be there to see that!

        I'm scheduled to be at the military air show with Civil Air Patrol at 0800 tomorrow - do a fly-by!!

        Melanie
        Rhome (Ft. Worth) TX

        To most, the sky's the limit - to those who love aviating, it's home
      • JOLTINJOSIE2ND@AOL.COM
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2005
           I just love those big a_ _ birds. They give me a big thrill to see and hear one of those B-17's fly. I'd really love to be there to.to see it.
                      Tom Phillips
                      Fort Smith, Arkansas
        • zatexdp@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 2005
            Well,

            How did it go?

            Did she run?

            Zane Adams
          • John Zapp
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 3, 2005
              Today was a great day!!! All 4 engines were run up today. It was
              especially nice to see the big bird out in the sunlight. Details to
              follow...

              John