2139Reminder: General Membership Meeting this Saturday at 4:00

  • jahmez32@sbcglobal.net
    Apr 2 10:19 AM
      It's an exciting time to be a part of the Vintage Flying Museum!  We are excited to welcome the CAF B-29/B-24 Squadron.  The B-29/B-24 Squadron's FIFI is on the airshow circuit as we speak.  Diamond Lil is in the main hangar undergoing annual inspection - eager to join the circuit.  The CAF Invader Squadron's Texas Special is also out on tour.  We also have multiple active restorations inside and outside of the hangar.

      We appreciate the support we've received from our members and volunteers!  Bill has been busy leading our efforts to get the main hangar ready for FIFI's arrival, and there is much still to do.  Join us on Saturday to learn more about what's on the horizon - and to see how you can help.

      All members and volunteers are invited to participate on Saturday, April 5, 4:00 - 5:00 PM in the Briefing Room.  We hope to see you there!