2137CAF B-29/B-24 Squadron March 2014 Newsletter

  • jahmez32@sbcglobal.net
    Mar 22, 2014

    We're excited to have the CAF B-29/B-24 Squadron's B-29, FIFI, and B-24, Diamond Lil, join us at the Vintage Flying Museum.  The CAF B-29/B-24 Squadron shared the March issue of its newsletter, "The Flyer," with us.  Take a look through to see what's new with these two incredibly rare flying machines.  While you're perusing, check out the article about the Vintage Flying Museum, and see what it took to relocate these two aircraft to our facility.

    If you haven't checked out the progress on Diamond Lil's annual, come check it out.  Take advantage of this unique opportunity to see a side of this historic bomber not normally visible to the general public!

    We're proud to have Diamond Lil in the hangar - and looking forward to FIFI's arrival in April.  Please come out and show your support!