2126Re: [vfm] Membership Dues 2014!

  • Dianna L Hixson- Hanson
    Mar 7, 2014
      This is the worst winter in 35 years!

      Got not just the regular icy-snow stuff, but the real wet powder kind too!

      Temperature keeps going down to -1 (32 or below) because of the wind factor and then goes up to the 70s --- crazy!

      Some of my bulbs are spouting!  Spring is officially March 20th.

      This is the week end that clocks go forward!

      Dianna L. Hanson, CNSA
      836 Pennsylvania Drive
      Saginaw, TX 76131
      Tarrant County
      817.386.4422: Home/Office
      214.403.3311: Cell

      http://www.123notary.com/notary-info.asp?id=80749
      https://www.facebook.com/DiannaLHansonCnsaNotaryPublic?ref=hl

      https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.nationalnotary.org%2Fnna_members%2Fmembership_benefits%2Fnsa-cert72-med.jpg&t=1506094653&sig=GvDNSIg_rPG0KF39zQLsMw--~Dhttps://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.nationalnotary.org%2Fnna_members%2Fmembership_benefits%2Fnna-memb72-med.jpg&t=1506094653&sig=lgWb6FJWsJYp.bYD.hK.Qg--~D

      E-Mail Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail may contain data that is confidential, proprietary or non-public personal information, as that term is defined in the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act (GLB), also known as the Financial Services Modernization Act of 1999 (collectively, Confidential Information).The Confidential Information is disclosed conditioned upon your agreement that you will treat it confidentially and in accordance with applicable law, ensure that such data isn't used or disclosed except for the limited purpose for which it's being provided and will notify and cooperate with us regarding any requested or unauthorized disclosure or use of any Confidential Information. By accepting and reviewing the confidential information, you agree to indemnify me against any losses or expenses, including attorney's fees that I may incur as a result of any unauthorized use or disclosure of this data due to your acts or omissions. If a party other than the intended recipient receives this e-mail, (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.  In such case, you should destroy this message and notify the sender by reply e-mail.

      NOTARY SIGNING AGENT

      Pledge of Ethical Practice

      I am not an attorney and therefore, by law, I cannot explain or interpret the contents of any document for you, instruct you on how to complete a document or direct you on the advisability of signing a particular document.  By doing so I would be engaging in the unauthorized practice of law, and could face legal penalties that include the possibility of incarceration.  Any important questions about your document should be addressed to the lender, title company or an attorney.

      On Friday, December 13, 2013 7:01 PM, Barry Young <b17dude@...> wrote:

      Hey Dianna

      I am sitting in my classroom waiting for the instructor to e-mail me the final exam.  I have to go out of town to work all next week and won't be here for the test, so he is giving it to me today.
      How is the weather in Fort Worth?  I hear it's pretty bad.  Have you had any damage to your house, boat or units?  I will not see you for the holidays, so have a very good one.

      Love to all

      Barry

      On Wednesday, December 11, 2013 9:12 PM, "diannahanson@..." <diannahanson@...> wrote:

      This is just a general courtesy reminder to please renew your membership during January 2014!

      The Membership Application Form is on-line at:

      http://www.vintageflyingmuseum.org/join-support/

      Please complete a new form, especially if any of your information has changed as
      it is important that the museum's records on how to contact you and know what your talents/gifts or how it can give back to you.

      The museum's contct information and the membership types with prices are provided on the form.

      On behalf of the VFM's Volunteer Staff have a wonderful Holiday Season and a Great New Year!

      Dianna

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic