2125Re: [vfm] Exciting News at VFM!

  • billgorin
    Feb 27, 2014
    The Commemorative Air Force's B-24A "Diamond Lil" arrived safely at the Vintage Flying Museum today!  She arrived a little early, so my apologies to those who might have shown up hoping to see her land, I missed it myself!  She'll spend the night on the ramp and tomorrow she'll get a bath and and engine run in preparation for the start of the annual inspection.  It's much easier to properly inspect an airplane when it's clean.  Easier to find any leaks too!  Once the engine runs are done, she'll be moved into the hangar.  Please come out and see her, we are open Friday 9-5, Saturday 9-5 and Sunday's 12-5.  Admission is $8 for adults and $5 for kids and seniors.

    Thanks for supporting the VFM!
    Bill
  • Show all 7 messages in this topic