2122Re: [vfm] Exciting News at VFM!

  • billgorin
    Feb 24, 2014
      I have received an update from B-29/B-24 Crew Chief Rick and Diamond Lil's arrival has been delayed until either Thursday or possibly Saturday.  It's not easy trying to get everyone's schedules to align when you have a bunch of volunteer pilots and crew members who have day jobs!  I will keep everyone updated as I get the information in.

      With regards to the question regarding the PBY, that airplane is being acquired by the Cavanaugh Flight Museum, so please contact them for details.  http://www.cavanaughflightmuseum.com/

      The B-29/B-24 Squadron started moving some of their equipment over from Addison today.  I'm not sure if they are more excited to be at the VFM or if we are more excited that they are here!  This is the epitome of a win-win situation for everyone involved!

      More updates to follow as soon as I get them.

      Bill
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic