      From: James <jahmez32@...>
      To: vfm@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, January 5, 2014 1:29 PM
      Subject: [vfm] It is Membership Renewal Time at the Vintage Flying Museum

      It is membership renewal time at the Vintage Flying Museum, and we would like to encourage our members to take a moment to renew.  We are looking forward to another great year in 2014.  The success of the VFM hinges on our members and volunteers – and we appreciate the dedicated group of people who support us.  By renewing your membership – and encouraging friends, family, neighbors or others to join as well - you help ensure the continued success of the Vintage Flying Museum.  There are two ways to renew:
      ·         Call the museum at 817-624-1935 to pay by phone
      ·         Mail a check to the museum at 505 NW 38th Street Hangar 33 South, Fort Worth, TX 76106-4386.

      Thank you for your continued support!  Membership dues:
      ·         Individual Membership:  $36
      ·         Family Membership:  $45
      ·         Life Membership:  $1000
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic