2109It is Membership Renewal Time at the Vintage Flying Museum

  • James
    Jan 5, 2014

      It is membership renewal time at the Vintage Flying Museum, and we would like to encourage our members to take a moment to renew.  We are looking forward to another great year in 2014.  The success of the VFM hinges on our members and volunteers – and we appreciate the dedicated group of people who support us.  By renewing your membership – and encouraging friends, family, neighbors or others to join as well - you help ensure the continued success of the Vintage Flying Museum.  There are two ways to renew:

      ·         Call the museum at 817-624-1935 to pay by phone

      ·         Mail a check to the museum at 505 NW 38th Street Hangar 33 South, Fort Worth, TX 76106-4386.

      Thank you for your continued support!  Membership dues:

      ·         Individual Membership:  $36

      ·         Family Membership:  $45

      ·         Life Membership:  $1000

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic