2106Re: [vfm] Membership Dues 2014!

  • Barry Young
    Dec 13, 2013
      Hey Dianna

      I am sitting in my classroom waiting for the instructor to e-mail me the final exam.  I have to go out of town to work all next week and won't be here for the test, so he is giving it to me today.
      How is the weather in Fort Worth?  I hear it's pretty bad.  Have you had any damage to your house, boat or units?  I will not see you for the holidays, so have a very good one.

      Love to all

      Barry

      On Wednesday, December 11, 2013 9:12 PM, "diannahanson@..." <diannahanson@...> wrote:

      This is just a general courtesy reminder to please renew your membership during January 2014!

      The Membership Application Form is on-line at:

      http://www.vintageflyingmuseum.org/join-support/

      Please complete a new form, especially if any of your information has changed as
      it is important that the museum's records on how to contact you and know what your talents/gifts or how it can give back to you.

      The museum's contct information and the membership types with prices are provided on the form.

      On behalf of the VFM's Volunteer Staff have a wonderful Holiday Season and a Great New Year!

      Dianna

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic