2100Re: [vfm] RE: Prayers for JImmie Hocker

  • John Owen
    Dec 7, 2013
      Your friends in Longview are praying for you too.

      Sent from my iPhone
      John Owen

      On Dec 7, 2013, at 2:11 PM, Patsy Hocker <patsy.hocker@...> wrote:

      Jim - thanks for thinking of me and my family. It all came as a sudden surprise this week. Never been sick before, not even a headache in 82 years. We'll keep everyone posted and I'll keep eating chicken noodle soup.
      Jim Hocker

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 7, 2013, at 12:33 PM, James Reynolds <jr2178@...> wrote:

      Godspeed Mr. Hocker from all the A-26 guys! We r pulling for you! Jim R

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 7, 2013, at 12:29 PM, Patsy Hocker <patsy.hocker@...> wrote:

      Bill - thank you and everyone for your prayers & thoughts of me & my family. It has been a sudden shock for all of us. I am 82 and never been sick, never even had a headache. The doctors say it is a fast growing & deadly cancer, but they are rushing to do all they can as quickly as they can. Patsy will keep you informed.
      Jimmie

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 7, 2013, at 9:23 AM, <bill.gorin@...> wrote:

      My deepest apologies, it is not prostate cancer, it's colon cancer and has spread to the lungs and liver.  Surgery will be on Tuesday and chemo will begin immediately after surgery.

      Please keep Jimmie and Patsy in your prayers.

      Bill

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic