      From: Patsy Hocker <patsy.hocker@...>
      Sent: Sat Dec 07 12:29:01 CST 2013
      To: "vfm@yahoogroups.com" <vfm@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [vfm] RE: Prayers for JImmie Hocker

      Bill - thank you and everyone for your prayers & thoughts of me & my family. It has been a sudden shock for all of us. I am 82 and never been sick, never even had a headache. The doctors say it is a fast growing & deadly cancer, but they are rushing to do all they can as quickly as they can. Patsy will keep you informed.
      Jimmie

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 7, 2013, at 9:23 AM, <bill.gorin@...> wrote:

      My deepest apologies, it is not prostate cancer, it's colon cancer and has spread to the lungs and liver.  Surgery will be on Tuesday and chemo will begin immediately after surgery.

      Please keep Jimmie and Patsy in your prayers.

      Bill

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic