20822013 Hangar Dance Prep

  • Bill Gorin
    Sep 20, 2013

      Tomorrow we need some help at the hangar as we are starting to work on getting ready for the dance on October 5th.  We will be bringing the stage, tables and chairs out of storage and putting them in the main hangar.  We will also be working on starting to clear unneeded items off of the hangar floor.  We will be getting started at 9am and will be working until 5 pm.  If you have a little time to spare this weekend, please come out and lend a hand.  This is our biggest fundraiser of the year and it takes a lot of people to make it a success!

      Thank you,

      Bill Gorin