2073Vintage Flying Museum Silent Auction 10/05/13

  • Mike Tolfa
    Sep 5, 2013
      Hello All,

      It is that time of year again! We are looking for items to be sold in the silent auction on 10/05/13. Any items you donate or get from a donor would greatly help the museum. Art, Sports, Aviation, Restaurant meals etc…. The sky is the limit. Be creative So far we have Jewelry and art work committed. We have donation letters to provide to donors. Please contact me online or call me at 817 298 6201 with any questions. Thank you very much for helping support the Vintage Flying Museum.