2060Potluck and General Membership Meeting Next Saturday, July 6

  • James
    Jun 29, 2013
      There's a lot going on at the Vintage Flying Museum. From active restorations to general upkeep to flying airplanes, it's all going on in and around the hangar. Celebrate Independence Day with us. Bring your favorite dish and join us for a potluck lunch this coming Saturday, July 6 at Noon. Hang around after the luncheon to learn what's going on and how you can help at our general membership meeting at 3:00 PM. We look forward to seeing you there!