Where the money goes ?????

  • pooh_bear_yiayia
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      Sir:

      Apparently, you have never been to a (Disabled Veterans America)
      annual conference, they do not hold these events in the wilderness..

      I agree that this nation should fund Veteran Programs at 100 percent
      then we should be funding alot of social programs at 100 percent.

      It is not going to happen until you and me and every other American
      says enough is enough with cutting things at home...

      You want to cut something cut the dollars that go to support social
      programs abroad do not screem about the U.S. Department of Veterans
      Affairs holding a conference at a resort location that is probably
      intended to help build morale as much as address any subject issues.

      Who should be paying to rebuild Iraq the American people or the
      countries of the Middle-east Kuwait, Saudi Arabia or maybe the
      just send the bill directly to OPEC and let them decide, while
      you are at it how about sending them a bill to fund the some of
      the cost associated with Veteran Programs...

      I am amongst those Americans that was outraged by 911 and I
      supported the action directed against Afganistan and cetainly
      think the world is better off having had our brave men and
      woman acted so gallantly in removing Sudam.

      I am also one of those Americans outraged by the fact that we
      have committed our troops to a Nation Building mission in Iraq.
      My friend I do not care who runs Iraq as long as they do not
      present a threat to you me and the American people, if they do
      then let us return with a vengance and remove the thug...

      No, my friend the fact the VA is having a conference at a New Mexico
      Resort is not something I would address to my Congressman as
      being a principal concern..

      Just my humble opinion for what it is worth which is not much.....