A Note to share with all

  • Robert White
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2005
      From: DSNurse@...
      Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 2:54 AM

      Gulf War Vets,

      If you have responded to my questions on cardiac problems, thank you! I need more to respond.

      If you did respond, need your unit and location in theater and then permission either with your name or not in order to use information in a write up to share online and at the RAC meeting.

      I have been waylaid lately, with activities of only daughter getting off to start her college and empty nest feeling of her moving out to become a functional adult. Sorry for any delays in responding.

      Still struggling with the numerous griefs I have had this summer and my own health dragging on me but I have not given up!

      Sincerely,
      Denise
      DSNurse