Info4u2

  • Claimant
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2003
      This info may be of help if you are preparing a claim for compensation
      or a claim for an increase in compensation.

      "Today's Soldier Will Be Tomarrow's Veterans"

      My Groups | raybdavisjr Main Page

      VETERANS RESOURCES NETWORK

      Dear Readers,

      I have just used the services of medicalconsult.org, and recommend
      their services very highly. Their fee's for doing individual
      medical research, and writing reports on their findings are
      excellent. I have submitted their findings and report to the Board
      of Veterans Appeals, and do not know the outcome of my case (and it
      could be another few years before my claim is finished). But
      whatever the outcome, www.medicalconsult.org did a very good job of
      research and report of findings.

      See their website at:
      http://www.medicalconsult.org/

      I have received no pay, or reduction in fee's, or benefit for this
      recommendation. And cannot say if you will receive as good
      of a report as I have, but if you need such a service I can say they
      are very good and honest.

      Your Editor,
      Ray B Davis, Jr.

      Ray B Davis, Jr.