100% PTD & wants to work??

  • obroder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      First I am new to this list, so by way of intro, I'm David Hicks,
      formerly of the USAF. Now 100% Perm. Total disabled. I've not held a
      job for over 5 years and am tired of it.

      My question is simple but I cannot find anything in any reg or
      directive to back me up. I was told that even though I'm PTD I can
      get a job. I can hold a job, etc.

      Has anyone seen such? Do you know of such? Are you similarly 100%
      and working?

      Help me find an answer to this question, please.

      Thanks

      Dave