Fw: [UnitedStatesMilitia] can't do it anymore

  • Gene Royall
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28 3:03 PM
      This is the truth!

      Gene

      Get the USA out of the UN, and the UN out of the USA
      Disabled Korean War Vet, disabled in the Service to our Country, VA denied
      for Service Connection...
      Lets get the Condoms out of our schools, and replace them with the 10
      Commandments! Pay off the National Debt, and get back on the GOLD STANDARD!!
      and away from the FEDERAL RESERVE!!!!!