[veterans] Re: new member

  • johnsells@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 1999
      johnsell-@... wrote:
      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/veterans/?start=316
      > i'm not sure how to do this but i would like information on how to
      find someone who is or has been in the military. through the internet.
      if you could help i would greatly appreciate it. i am a veteran of the
      U S NAVY. thank you
      > If you know the name of the person you are wanting to locate, there
      are lots of search engines with phone search capabilities to give you
      the numbers. but with some names you can get an awful lot to search
      through, Of course there are other places to search. If you care, tell
      me who you are wanting to find, and I will see what I can turn up, or
      send you some of the engines, and let you do it. Fair enough? John
      johnsells@... The "s" is missing in the above address
    • Dave Keith
      Message 2 of 3 , May 24 10:20 AM
        I hope that I've joined the right group to help me find veterans that I
        served with. Those were the years from 1970-1976.( USAF, Civil
        Engineering ). Plus I've got all kinds of horror stories on applying
        for VA comp benifits. I was told not to appeal any decission until
        after the elections. I should also be entertaining the thought of
        hireing a comp lawyer. Anyone have any sugestions?