ATTENTION !

  • Robert Daugherty
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2000
      FLY YOUR AMERICAN FLAGS WITH THEIR UNIONS AT THE BOTTOM! The Federal Flag Code states, "The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property." THIS IS NOW OCCURRING!

      Our military leaders are pleading to seemingly deaf members of congress for more help in general, we veterans have been deprived of the benefits we were promised for years, the military members are being used as police worldwide.

      Veterans, this nation's past and present leaders have spent vast sums of our money on themselves and projects to appease special interest groups while they ignore these more important needs.

      Keep flying your flags this way until situations drasticly improve - Pass this along vocally, written and online.

      Robert Daugherty
      retired Air Force
      Vietnam Veteran

      - and send and receive emails worldwide!