Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: [veterans] Issues Keep The Mess In Texas #9.2

  • Nick Plessas
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2000
      vernon, I do not know if it is because you delete
      everything I post to this group or if you have a bad
      memory.
      Awhile ago, I send a posting to the group about the
      Second Amendment. Basically it said that if you are
      hard liner on the 2nd Amendment, then you should start
      wearing your gun in public and the laws in your
      state/city be damn.
      If you are referring to the lies and distortion being
      spread about our Vice-President Al Gore, then I refer
      you and everyone else to

      http://www.dailyhowler.com

      Nick
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2000
        and you still did not answer the question.

        http://profiles.msn.com