This will knock your socks off This is what OBAMA Care is going to do for you

  • Thomas Ramsay
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2011
      This will knock your socks off This is what OBAMA Care is going to do for you

      "I am forwarding this email to you exactly as it was sent to me"

      This is real scary to me.  I cannot believe we have elected representatives in the government who would go along with this.

      From: "Arnie Miller" millerarnie9@...

      thursday  September 29, 2011

            Please watch the entire video....This is a MUST!
                                      Then send it to everyone you know.

       http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=HcBaSP31Be8&vg=medium