Subject: QUESTION OF THE CENTURY

  • Thomas Ramsay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2011

      Will someone please tell me what the HELL's wrong with all the people that run this country!!!!!!!

      We're "broke" & can't help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless etc.,?????????
      In the last months we have provided aid to Haiti , Chile , and Turkey .  And now Pakistan .....home of bin Laden.  Literally, BILLIONS of DOLLARS !!
      Our retired seniors living on a 'fixed income'
      receive no aid nor do they get any breaks while our government and religious organizations pour
      Hundreds of Billions of $$$$$'s andTons of Food to Foreign Countries!
      We have hundreds of adoptable children who are shoved aside to make room for the adoption of foreign orphans.
      AMERICA: a country where we have homeless without shelter,  children going to bed hungry,
      elderly going without 'needed' meds, and
      mentally ill without treatment -etc,etc.
      They have a 'Benefit' for the people of Haiti
       on 12 TV stations, ships and planes lining up with food, water, tents clothes, bedding, doctors and medical supplies.
      Imagine if the *GOVERNMENT*  gave 'US'
      the same support they give to other
      countries.

      Sad isn't it?

      99% of people won't have the guts to forward  this.
      I'm one of the 1% -- I Just Did