FRAUDS, FAKES AND PHONIES

  • Veterans
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      FRAUDS, FAKES AND PHONIES

      Thursday, October 1, 2009 9:32 AMFrom:
      From: "Bill Spence" <bjspence2@...>
      Date: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:55 pm
      Subject: FRAUDS, FAKES AND PHONIES by Beverly Eakman  strawberryfi...
      FRAUDS, FAKES AND PHONIES

      Fellow Conservative Patriots:
      Sharing a CLASSIC...
      God Bless America,
      Bill J. Spence....  /ccpga/
      *******************

      FRAUDS, FAKES AND PHONIES
      by Beverly Eakman
      September 30, 2009
      NewsWithViews.com
      INTRODUCTION:  First it was the phony “population time bomb.” By the year 2000,
      the planet wouldn’t be able to sustain itself, experts said.
      Yikes! People can’t keep on procreating at the 1950s-70s rate, we were told!
      Americans should serve as an example to the rest of the world, by golly!
      Of course, the only folks who took such hogwash seriously were feminists and
      self-styled intellectuals, mostly college-educated, who supposedly had better
      things to do with their time than wipe runny noses. Meanwhile.........
      EXCERPTS:   The college-educated knuckleheads who bought into snake-oil logic
      (and what few progeny they produced) today wring their hands over their
      biological time clocks, while showering their largesse upon fertility clinics,
      whose staff are laughing all the way to the bank. Then we had a phony housing
      “crisis,” followed by a bubble that sent even tiny, two-bedroom, split-level
      homes soaring into the financial stratosphere. Investors loved it.
      Meanwhile, we had phony science — “global warming,” which was later found to
      include more than a decade of cooling, but never mind. Just change the term to
      “climate change” and be done with it!
      The phony alarmists managed to maintain credibility, thanks to a whole
      generation of poorly-schooled young adults who were unable to see far enough
      through the fog of their own preconceived (or, rather, “indoctrinated”) ideas to
      get riled up over misrepresented legislation like “Cap-and-Trade,” among other
      draconian transfer-of-wealth schemes..etc. etc.............
      CLICK HERE TO READ ALL:  http://www.newswithviews.com/Eakman/beverly152.htm

      http://www.newswithviews.com/Eakman/beverly152.htm