AL 1 - Phoenix Base - Baghdad, Iraq

  • Thomas Ramsay
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      AL 1 - Phoenix Base - Baghdad, Iraq

      Sunday, March 1, 2009 6:11 AM

      From: "PAO" <PAO@...>
      Mar Advisor Low res.pdf (1634KB)Dear Advisor Readers,
      It is our privilege to send you this month's edition of The Advisor.
      Please share it with your friends and family. We greatly appreciate your
      support, readership, and encouragement.
      If you would like to view past issues, click on our link at:
      http://www.mnstci.iraq.centcom.mil/The_Advisor/Archive/the_Advisor_archi
      ve.aspx
      Very Respectfully,

      The Advisor Staff
      MNSTC-I Public Affairs
      Phoenix Base - Baghdad, Iraq
      Contact us:
      http://www.mnstci.iraq.centcom.mil/
      DSN: 318-852-1332
      Commercial: 703-343-8745
      (after the recording enter the 7-digit DSN number)
      Email Address:  pao@...