We need your help for HM3 Anthony Thompson U S Navy

  • veterans
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      We need your help for HM3 Anthony Thompson U S Navy

      Taken From SSgt. Scott Lilley's journal Roswell NM.
      http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/scottlilleystaffsgt
      THURSDAY, JANUARY 31, 2008 08:30 PM, CST
      Subscribe to journal update notification

      We need your help for HM3 Anthony Thompson U S Navy
      We need your help. A member of our "extended family", HM3 Anthony Thompson ( you 've met the Thompson family - Ivonne and son AJ ) is going through the Medical Evaluation Board (MEB) and it looks like the Navy wants to retire him. Anthony is currently classified as being on "active duty" and has been receiving "cognitive rehabilitation" treatment which has been covered under the military health plan. If the Navy "retires" him, he would then be covered under the VA. The VA health plan DOES NOT cover "cognitive rehabilitation" services. Anthony is making the very small improvements every week that Scott was making only nine months ago. We know how Ivonne feels, and to retire Anthony and thus put him on a health plan that won't cover the treatment that is working for him would not be right !!! Please go to this web site and voice your support for Anthony and all of the service men and women who may end up in this same situation.Please take action @
      http://www.rallycongress.com/veteranhealthcare/
      Thank you,
      Frank & Jolene Lilley Roswell NM