[veterans] Book suggestion

  • rugit@netroplex.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 1999
      Recently I read "On Killing, The Psychological Cost of Learning to Kill in War and Society" by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman. I found that his exploration of the subject answers some persistent questions while ringing true with my experience. Although I think he is a little to attached to Freudian analysis, I think the book is sound and well worth reading by those of us who have "seen the elephant." I'd be delighted with any thoughts/opinions/discussion that it may engender.

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/veterans