libby, berger and schumer

  • Kurt Bergstrom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2007
      To all concerned:
      if ever there was an oscar for a political role,
      schumer should get one for this. a petition, be he learned that
      from the failed amnesty vote!
      not a word from this idiot about Sandy Berger committing a felony,
      and getting off with a slap on the wrist.
      yet Libby, accused & convicted of stonewalling a crime-
      that was never committed.
      and bush, still stonewalls on Compean & Ramos.

      they all deserve each other, the problem is, we don't.

      http://newsmax.com/archives/ic/2007/7/3/133024.shtml?s=al&promo_code=36A8-1
      http://newsbusters.org/node/13306

      Kurt J Bergstrom
      CCNA CNA MCP A+ Network Engineer
      former US Army Special Forces SSG
      GOD BLESS AMERICA
      God bless our Veterans, and the Men and Women of our Armed Forces, Public Safety, and Emergency Services. They are the guarantors of our unique lifestyle of personal liberty and freedom.
      FREEDOM ISN'T FREE

      Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com