MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND: Washington DC Support our Troops Rally / Pictures of GOE

  • John "Jack" Cunningham
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2007
      GATHERING OF EAGLES - MARCH 17, 2007
      More Pictures At: http://www.capveterans.com/national_veterans_memorials_protection/id64.html
      and http://www.capveterans.com/national_veterans_memorials_protection/id51.html

      http://www.Americans-Working-Together.com
      Support our Troop Rally 26 May 2007
      Thursday, March 29, 2007
      Support our Troops Rally in DC May 26, 2007
      Mark your calendars, make your reservations, and contact friends.
      The announcement has come from U.S. Veterans Dispatch, Mar 28, 2007.

      Support our Troops Demonstration planned for May 26 in Washington

      The National Park Service has granted a permit to Rolling Thunder to sponsor a "Support our Troops" demonstration on the Henry Bacon Drive field adjacent to the Lincoln Memorial on Saturday May 26, 2007. This is the same location which was occupied by the anti-Americans on March 17.

      Gathering of Eagles (GOE) are all invited to participate..

      Let's put on a show of support for our troops.

      May 26th gives us an opportunity to send a message to the world that the American people clearly support our troops and the war against Islamic terrorism.

      We must band together to make the demonstration a success. Larry Bailey, representing GOE has been invited to join in on the organization and planning. Getting the word out and people to the demonstration is critical. Rolling Thunder could have as many as 500,000 supporters in Washington on the Memorial Day weekend (May 27). The numbers will already be in Washington for the Roll, we have got to get them to Henry Bacon Drive for the demonstration to SUPPORT OUR TROOPS.

      The colors are red, white and blue.
      -----------

      From Gathering of Eagles New Chairman, Captain Larry Bailey, USN (Ret.)

      Thank you, Harry Riley, for the magnificent job you have done in getting "Gathering of Eagles" off to such an astounding start. Without you, the job wouldn't have been done so well. You were just perfect for the job at hand, and America is in your debt. Thanks again.

      Eagles, this has been one amazing trip, and it ain't over. Just thinking about how swiftly thousands of patriotic Americans came together and assembled at The Wall in Washington blows my mind.

      Harry Riley and I spoke by telephone in late January or early February and agreed that Jane Fonda's and Cindy Sheehan's March on the Pentagon was not going to be given a free pass as Fonda's was in 1967. Less than two months later, thousands of us demonstrated that the leftists were not going to dominate US policy like they did in the 1960's and 1970's.

      This time, America was going to register its disapproval, and, by goodness, WE DID! The tens of thousands of us who gathered near The Wall to protect that sacred memorial sent a resounding message to Fonda, Sheehan, and Code Pink that we will NOT stand idly by while the honor of our defenders of freedom is besmirched.

      We honestly planned to be a "One-Note Charlie" and go home after registering our disagreement with the America-hating crowd that sullied the ground of our nation's capital. However, the impact of the victory we experienced made us thirsty for more of the same.

      It is therefore with great pleasure that I confirm to all of you that we are here to stay. We don't know exactly what we will do or when and how we will do it, but you can be sure that America-loving patriots are going to be proud to be a part of our effort!

      We intend to go on the offensive or defensive whenever our "kitchen cabinet" of Eagles from across the nation decides collectively that a time for specific action has come. We are currently looking at a major "Support the Troops" gathering back in DC over the Memorial Day weekend in conjunction with "Ride to the Wall," "Free Republic," "Rolling Thunder" and other like-minded organizations.

      Having tasted victory on St. Patrick's Day 2007, we intend to make a diet of it. Stick with us, and we will work miracles.

      THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY DISCRIMINATES AGAINST DUE PROCESS OF DISABLED PTSD VETERANS.
      Is this how the over 100,000 'new' PTSD disabled veterans will be treated years after the war on terror? (Details below)
      Jack Cunningham, Sussex, NJ
      Proud United States Marine Corps Combat Veteran of the Vietnam War

      ------
      U.S. Marine Corps' PEARL HARBOR Memorial Bureaucratic Bulldozing By May 1, 2007

      Less than a Month Away

      PLEASE GET INVOLVED. CALL THE WHITE HOUSE.
      (Contact Information Below)
      If the pictures do not appear here, please visit:
      http://www.capveterans.com/help_save_marine_corps_memorial_at_pearl_harbor/id31.html

      MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE US MARINE CORPS' PEARL HARBOR MEMORIAL AT: http://www.capveterans.com/help_save_marine_corps_memorial_at_pearl_harbor/id30.html