RE: Urgent 2006 Election Update

  • Kurt Bergstrom
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2006
      Dear Senator McCain:
      It is with a heavy heart that i have to report to you that i cannot now nor in the future support your quest for the presidency, and will watch with jaundiced eye your 'Straight Talk America' campaign. i am particularly disappointed with the fact that as a veteran 'under arduous circumstance' you should know better.

      I am a registered republican, of many years. Your positions on several key issues have guaranteed that you will go on without the majority of the repubican base. I will site 2 of them.

      The second amendment guarantees the individual's 'right to self-defense' and arms. You fail this all-important test.
      if you agree that this amendent DOES guarantee the right for the individual to keep and bear arms, THEN STATE IT OPENLY.

      5 million of our older Americans have not signed up yet for their Medicare, Part D, drug plan------they are old and confused. We are not going to grant them an extension. However, 12+ million illegal aliens are in our country and we are going to allow them to stay, protest, procreate, receive support monies, attend schools, avoid paying income taxes, have our teachers take 300 hours of ESL (English as a Second Language) training at our expense, etc. If you cannot see the falacy of this, then again you cannot possibly seek my support. Congress will beggard the middle class over medical benefits, but for illegal aliens, they are a giveaway... WAKE UP!!!

      These are but two of the most salient points...

      Thanx for your time, but until you change, don't look for my money
      'A concerned Patriot who votes every time'
      Kurt J Bergstrom
      CCNA CNA MCP A+ Network Engineer
      former US Army Special Forces SSG
      GOD BLESS AMERICA
      God bless our Veterans, and the Men and Women of our Armed Forces, Public Safety, and Emergency Services. They are the guarantors of our unique lifestyle of personal liberty and freedom.
      FREEDOM ISN'T FREE