Brandon, I'm running a NGK B8ES. I'm able to restart no problem, so it's not behaving like a fouled plugjoe.barthlow
that's what I'm thinking. thanks, Genejoe.barthlow
Try hotter spark plug first like an NGK B7ES. With the state of our gas these days as well as running a bit rich (which is fine in my option because I do email@example.com
If you need a steering column key:
Taylor: 63V or R63V
(Ilico: 63V or R63V)
If you need a glovebox key:
Taylor: 63R or R63R
(Ilico: 61G or R61G)
- Dec 22, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.