No activity in last 7 days
"Vespa" stands for Versatile Simulation Pulses and Analysis. It is an open source software project, written in Python, that contains three tools for 1) creating RF pulses for use in magnetic resonance (MR) pulse sequences, 2) simulating results from MR sequences, and 3) processing and analyzing real MR data using prior knowledge from MR spectral simulations.
- Jun 15, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.