Sorry for the absence for a long time

  • versaloon
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 1 11:08 PM
      I'm very very busy these years, I'm now a CTO of a Chinese enterprise. And I'm responsible of all the development, so that I almost have no more time for Versaloon. But actually Versaloon helped a lot in my work, not only versaloon programmer/debugger, but also VSF platform which makes developing a happy and easy job.
      I'm not sure if I can find some other people to moderate the yahoo group, I really have not enough time for this.
      As to the OpenOCD support, I recommend to use the known good version, because OpenOCD changes a lot, I can't follow every change.
    • ndivner
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 3 1:03 PM
        Hello Simon.

        Good to hear from you and congratulations on your job as CTO.
        What does your Company do? Perhaps we can do some business some time.

        I have also been very busy with my company and little time for openocd and Codellite-embed.
        I am still planning to get back to further development of the Debugger by adding Register capability.
        I would also like to get CMSIS-DAP working.
        Would you like to be informed when I have a new installer ready?

        To build Versaloon I use GIT_TAG=v0.6.1 followed by git checkout $GIT_TAG
        The patch works with v0.6.1

        Best regards,

        Noel Diviney
      • bingo0600
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 5 12:19 AM
          Noel

          Is the patch (OOCD) this one from the files section openocd.patch  (from 2012)

          /Bingo

        • versaloon
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 5 6:58 AM

            Thanks, my company is an IDH(Independent Design House).

            Of course, there is the Codelite support in the versaloon trunk.

          • nemui_trinomius
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 5 4:53 PM
              Hi, Simon.

              Thanks for your great works for a long time!

              I'm maintaining your OpenOCD patch(especially Versaloon SWD support) to latest commit.
              Patchset and Binary are posted in my blog frequently.
              http://nemuisan.blog.bai.ne.jp/?eid=192848#OPENOCD

              And ready to integrate to CMSIS-DAP support.

              Best Regards,
              Nemui Trinomius
            • ndivner
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 6 1:35 AM
                Hi Simon

                I will post my progress with Codelite-embed here.
                So let us stay in touch.

                Cheers Noel.
              • ndivner
                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 6 2:25 AM
                  Hi Nemui,

                  Great news.
                  I will check your blog and report back.

                  Thank you for maintaing the patch.

                  Best regards,

                  Noel.
                • Spencer Oliver
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 6 4:41 AM
                    On 6 January 2014 00:53, <nemuisan_kawausogasuki@...> wrote:

                    > Hi, Simon.
                    >
                    > Thanks for your great works for a long time!
                    >
                    > I'm maintaining your OpenOCD patch(especially Versaloon SWD support) to latest commit.
                    > Patchset and Binary are posted in my blog frequently.
                    > http://nemuisan.blog.bai.ne.jp/?eid=192848#OPENOCD

                    Are these OpenOCD patches ever sent upstream for possible merging?

                    Cheers
                    Spen
                  • nemui_trinomius
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jan 8 5:54 PM
                      Dear Spen,

                      I already submitted patch one of those,lpc2000 flash driver fix(lpc2000ex.patch).
                      http://openocd.zylin.com/#/c/1843/

                      Other patches are still in experimentally testing stage,so far I didn't send.
                      I'll send them when cmsis-dap debugadapter support is officially merged.

                      Best Regards,
                      Nemui Trinomius.
                    • versaloon
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jan 9 7:24 AM
                        I just have no idea when dap support will be merged into OpenOCD trunk.

                        It's more than 5 years after I first release SWD support for OpenOCD.

                      • nemui_trinomius
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jan 21 10:03 PM

                          Dear All,

                          I renewed versaloon-swd support patch for latest commnit.
                          Now we can use cmsis-dap and versaloon-swd in same binary.

                          My all resource about OpenOCD(patch,binary and cfg)can find here.

                          Message 12 of 12 , Jan 25 12:53 PM
                            Hi Nemui san,

                            Thank you for the great work.

                            Best regards,