We're out.......

  • canadian_libra_girl
    Message 1 of 526 , Mar 1, 2000
      Well, I guess you've all heard that Sicamous won the series last night 6-2. It was a pretty brutal game, but oh well......ya win some, ya lose some. Good Luck to all in the playoff season.......
    • nicky_14.geo
      Message 526 of 526 , Mar 5, 2000
        Awesome game! But I couldn't believe the PG goalie, going after Kinger like that.But, Chris didn't want to fight.What a gentleman!