Hooking up with with women online is great!

  • kendra.mackey1962@umeghf.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2006
      Well I just got engaged! I can't believe it, just last year I was beginning to think i would never meet anyone. I'm 25 already and I thought it was all over. After some recommendations from a buddy I joined up here: http://www.successwithchicks.info/ykra and after 2 weeks I was already meeting up with a beauty. Well, 14 months later and where still together and planning our marriage for later this year =)
    • brenda-warnes266@hasjhdg.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2006
        Yeah I know, I never really thought this stuff would work either, but honestly I stand totally corrected. This place http://www.thesinglesite.info/dbmf is actually very awesome. I hooked mycam up and within no time at all I was talking to a few great ladies over it. Anyway, I recommend it to everyone here!