try for it again?

  • vpies19
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2003
      ok i may be a big Viper fan but, why would you say go for it again,
      obviusly i would like to see that but, they are too short of great
      goaltending, why did Zaba leave :(
    • nicky_14.geo
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2003
        Matt Zaba left because he had a scholarship to Colorado College, and
        went a year earlier then planned because there was an opening on
        their roster. And the reason I said that is because I'm optimistic,
        the team has potential. And the goaltending isn't horrible, but
        you're not going to find a Matt Zaba every year.
        By the way, that was written way back in September.

        --- In vernonvipersunofficialclub@yahoogroups.com, "vpies19"