Trail vs. Vernon

  • Anna
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 24, 2003
      This should be a terrific series!! Look forward to it. My prediction
      Trail in 5
    • Jeff Bourne
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 24, 2003
        WHOA,and your a vernon fan? really loyal are'nt we? i perdict vernon in 6

      • Anna
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 24, 2003
          What gave the idea I was a Viper fan?? I am a Trail fan.

          --- In vernonvipersunofficialclub@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Bourne
          <jeff_bourne21@y...> wrote:

          > WHOA,and your a vernon fan? really loyal are'nt we? i perdict
          vernon in 6

        • Jeff Bourne
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 24, 2003
            that figures, you being a trial fan i mean ,so you think your teams gonna beat the best defense in the league huh? well that's aiming high

          • Anna
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 24, 2003
              Yeah well what has that defense done lately? sit on their butts? I
              still say Trail in 5

              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 24, 2003
                sit on there butts? what are you talking about,we beat penticton in 4 games

              • Anna
                Message 7 of 11 , Mar 24, 2003
                  Yes you did but what I meant was what has you defense done since
                  then? Plus beating Penticton in 4 was easy it's not gonna be that
                  easy with trail.
                  <jeff_bourne21@y...> wrote:

                  > sit on there butts? what are you talking about,we beat penticton
                  in 4 games

                • Jeff Bourne
                  Message 8 of 11 , Mar 24, 2003
                    since the series with penticton,we've had a week off cause we finished 1st in the league,PLUS our coach runs practice like game situations...so ya,And no trail will give us a good battle

                  • jeska_goldilocks74
                    Message 9 of 11 , Mar 24, 2003
                      i wouldn't say the penticton series was exactly easy in spite of the
                      fact it was a sweep...i was a little worried during game 1 there when
                      it went to overtime...

                      Message 10 of 11 , Mar 24, 2003
                        The team had the jitters first game of that series,so no that was'nt one of our best games

                      • jeska_goldilocks74
                        Message 11 of 11 , Mar 27, 2003
                          so what did anyone think of game 2 of the trail series???