ciocco

  • jeska_goldilocks74
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2003
      *rumour* has it that josh ciocco is back in the okanagan, courtesy of
      the salmon arm silverbacks, altho from what i see it has not yet been
      *officially* announced. apparently cody bostock was the player traded
      for ciocco, don't know if there was any cash involved.
    • silverbackssuperfan <silverbackssuperfan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2003
        Very true. Cody Bostock has been traded straight up for Josh Ciacco.
        Watch out Vernon, here we come...