!@$$*@ REF!!!!!

  • nicky_14.geo
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2002
      Vipers lost 3-2 in DOT last night. But it was the worst reffing I
      have ever seen, with many people around me agreeing. He dissallowed
      2 goals, one of which DEFINATELY went in before the whistle in OT.
      And there should have been at least 2 penalty shots, he missed so
      much, let so much go I mean, the guy was a joke! I wonder how much
      Penticton payed him! HE cost us the game, and now Vernon is going to
      have to work their butts off to win tonite in Penticton, because we
      all know that is going to be hard! I wish I could go, I need to make
      some noise.
      GO VIPERS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • jeska_goldilocks74
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2002
        incidentally, that ref did an earlier game in the series....i think
        it was either 3 or 4 although my dad claims it was 2. whichever it
        was, he did a bad game cuz every ref has been awful so far! that ref
        is the one that bob dever said 'he couldn't call a bingo game'
        about...and i'm tending to agree. i was listening to the game on the
        radio, heard that call in OT. how ridiculous can you get!? perhaps
        the league or the head referee should review or think about who they
        are allowing to ref games...especially playoff games!

        --- In vernonvipersunofficialclub@y..., nicky_14.geo <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > Vipers lost 3-2 in DOT last night. But it was the worst reffing I
        > have ever seen, with many people around me agreeing. He dissallowed
        > 2 goals, one of which DEFINATELY went in before the whistle in OT.
        > And there should have been at least 2 penalty shots, he missed so
        > much, let so much go I mean, the guy was a joke! I wonder how much
        > Penticton payed him! HE cost us the game, and now Vernon is going
        > have to work their butts off to win tonite in Penticton, because we
        > all know that is going to be hard! I wish I could go, I need to
        make
        > some noise.
      • Jeff Bourne
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2002
          Yep i could agree with Bob Dever more The refs so far could'nt call a bingo game.And when Justin Bourne's goal was called off that was THE WORST call with out a doubt i've ever seen,Ok sure i may be a bit bias again but still if it had been anyone else i'd still be pissed off,but it's gonna be a GREAT game tonight,i'm not gonna even pridict the score,but i know the viper players are PUMPED.