Vipers 4 Silverbacks 1

  • nicky_14.geo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      Salmon Arm Silverbacks 1 at Vernon Vipers
      4<br><br>Goals: SA-Les Reaney. VE-Brad Farynuk, Nick Binder(2),
      Chad Murray. Saves: T.Motz(VE) 26, C.Clark(SA)
      27.<br><br>It was a really intense game! But I'm sorry....the
      group of Silverbacks fans were one of the worst groups
      of "fans" I have ever witnessed. Did anyone see what
      they did with 6 seconds left on the clock?
      Bananas....come on guys....at least they got kicked out. And then
      one of the silverbacks players just attacked Singer
      right as the puck was dropped.Talk about
      class....<br><br>Tonite should be interesting....wish I could
      go....<br><br>GO VIPERS!!!!!!!!