334Re: [vermont-volleyball] Searching for volleyball in Vermont

  • Chris Brigham
    Sep 3 4:29 AM
    Hello,

    Enosburg Falls High School, Lake Region High School, Lyndon Institute, Vermont Commons School, Trinity Baptist School and Mid Vt Christian Academy make up the current Vermont High School Volleyball League featuring teams by gender and also co-ed competition.  The State Championship is in November at St. Michaels College.  Attached is our league schedule.  Intterested in sarting a high school  team in the Rutland area?  We can accomadate.

    Chris Brigham
    Director of Student Activities
    Enosburg Falls High School
  • Show all 2 messages in this topic