No activity in last 7 days
A group for UK parents, therapists, supervisors and consultants using Verbal Behaviour (VB, Applied VB) to teach language, communication and behavioural skills to children, most of whom will probably have an autistic spectrum disorder (ASD). Verbal Behaviour UK is distinct from the US-based Verbalbehavior group as it is focussed on UK issues and from ABA-UK as it is specific to VB. Discussions about UK home-based VB programs and about the use of VB in schools are especially welcome, as is anyone with theoretical knowledge of, or a general interest in, VB.
- Special Education
- Jun 23, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.