Not unexpected after significant rain upstream. Brief stop only. Mud flats, lots of gulls of all plumages. Good for gull study! Last report I had, Santa
Hi all, Island Packers is taking reservations for the first dedicated birding trip of 2018. This is the now annual Island Scrub-Jay Pelagic. We decided to pushjoelrbarrett
Hi - I saw a Swamp Sparrow this afternoon in Calleguas Creek about halfway between the “No Trespassing” entrance to Round Mountain/Camrosa Water Districtlindita517
Remember to sign posts with your full name and city.
- Dec 27, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.