The net is great for fun

  • chani-kopnicky342@sawudothat.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2007
      Hey guys! Im getting married finally, cant believe this came true (thought it would never happen). Thanks to this thing http://damnitman.info managed to meet a beautiful girl, who also has a bit of freak in her (just how i like it ;)). Wish me luck, I wish you all the same!
    • chani-kopnicky342@sawudothat.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2007