Re: [chikkubukku] Marriage Inviting

  • harish
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2006
      Hello Aurs,

      Really glad to know about the good news.

      May the Almighty shower His choicest blessings on you and your life partner when you unite on the auspicious hour.

      Friends, please join me in wishing Abul a very Happy and Successful Married Life.

      With warm regards,

      Hareesh

      aurs4u <aurs4u@...> wrote:
      Hai friends this abul aurs from IT how r u all, my marriage is going
      held on 29 of this month so all of our friends are cordially invited
      my mob no is 00919842951619
      57a asath nagar
      Adirampattinam
      Thanjavur District

      iam currently in uae so call to this no after 2 days

      pls convey to all of our friends

      http://mail.yahoo.com