NAS-TRACK #2 TEAM PAIRINGS/EVENTS

  • dale@nas-track.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      Hello everyone,

      What a GREAT race we have in store for TONIGHT!
      NAS-TRACK TEAM RACE #2
      7 pm Start Time - 100 minutes of Action!
      14 Teams racing the boards!

      "A" Elite Teams:
      Team Green - Terry Palmer & Dave Teall
      Team Blue - Luke Cavendar & Cullen Watkins
      Team Tan - Tony Bruley & Paul Jaqua
      Team Purple - Steve Mlyjeck & Steve Geerligs
      Team Red - Taylor Martin & Jim Houston
      Team Neon - Ronnie Sink & Randy Aardama
      Team White - Dave Koesel & Rob Akers
      Team Black - Rick Denman & Rob Good

      "AA" Teams:
      Team Blue - Ed Gostin & Dean Martone
      Team Gold - Kacey Manderfield & Rene Schroeder - NAS-TRACK's first all woman team!
      Team Red - Dave Starling & Wayne Cook
      Team Teal - Graig VonSeeger & Larry Garstick
      Team Pink - Paul Hertzler & Ken Starling
      Team Silver - Bruce Carlson & Nic Bau

      NAS-TRACK Team Race #2 Events:
      1. Intro "A" Elite Teams
      2. "A" 1 Mile Sprint - one rider per team
      3. "A" Miss & Out - one rider per team
      4. 1 flying lap - Young Jr. woman - 12 yrs old
      5. Intro "AA" 2 Mile Sprint
      6. "A" 50 lap Madison - 1 sprint
      7. "AA" 50 lap Madison - 2 sprints
      8 "A" 100 lap Madison - 3 sprints
      9. VICTORY Lap

      Bring family and friends early, we expect a great crowd!
      See ya at the track,
      Dale Hughes
      NAS-TRACK Chairman
      Velodrome at Bloomer Park
      248-961-3705

      NAS-TRACK TEAM RACE #1 winning teams:
      "A" Elite - Terry Palmer & Luke Cavendar
      "AA" - Kacey Manderfield & Graig VonSeeger