BIG WEEKEND - FRI 7PM & SUN 2PM

  • WaHughes1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2008
      Hello everyone,

      NAS-TRACK RACE #1 - Friday nite 7pm Madison Team Racing

      MIKE WALDEN OMINUM POINTS SERIES RACE #2 - Sunday afternoon 2pm for Individual Riders

      Remember, NAS-TRACK UIV 3 DAY is July 4,5,6th.? We have teams coming from around the US. It is also a qualifing race for US riders who want to compete in Europe during the Pro 6 Days. This will be the most important race ever on our track - a MUST SEE EVENT!

      See ya at the track,
      Dale Hughes
      International Velodrome at Bloomer Park
      www.VelodromeAtBloomerPark.com