Four Items

  • Jon Levin
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2008
      1) Wanted - pair of used Speedplay Frog MTB pedals

      2) Wanted - used STI shifter for triple chainwheel

      3) Wanted - Advice from oldtimer who knows the lacing pattern for old
      style Detto Pietro leather shoes.

      4) For Sale - 55cm Bianchi Pista track bike, $375.00

      Yoni11@...
      248-505-4884 (Jon)
    • Jon Levin
      Message 2 of 2 , May 26, 2008
        1)Ride of Silence - I participated in my first ride of silence this
        past Wednesday. About 100 of us left Belle Isle and silently pedaled
        at a steady 12 mph pace to Campus Martius and past Comerica Park and
        the Fox Theatre and then back to Belle Isle in cool, misty weather.
        It was a solemn tribute to those cyclists who have lost there lives
        while engaged in cycling. I especially appreciated the one guy who
        removed a pedal from his single speed and pedaled the entire ten
        miles with one leg.

        2) The 2008 Pontiac Point of Hope event needs volunteer bicycle
        mechanics to perform repairs on June 7 from 10:00am to 2:00pm at the
        Wisner Stadium at Oakland Ave. and Summit St. Call Christina at 248-
        390-8502 for more information.

        3) I am still looking for someone interested in selling a Shimano
        triple shifter for the front chainwheel on my tandem.

        4) I am still offering for sale a 55cm Bianchi track bike for $350.

        Jon Levin